Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A political approach to prevent the estrangement of the old ministers of Al-Kazemi’s government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A political approach to prevent the estrangement of the old ministers of Al-Kazemi’s government Empty A political approach to prevent the estrangement of the old ministers of Al-Kazemi’s government

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Apr 2020, 5:16 am

A political approach to prevent the estrangement of the old ministers of Al-Kazemi’s government

10:54 - 04/23/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Deputy of the al-Hikma stream Hassan Faddem confirmed, on Thursday, that most political blocs authorized Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kazimi to form his government without pressure or interference, noting that there was a political tendency to prevent the resentment of old ministers in the Al-Kazemi government.
    In a statement to Al-Maalouma, Faddim said, “Most of the blocs authorized Al-Kazimi to choose to form his new government cabinet, including the Al-Hakamah movement,” noting that “there is a large and wide parliamentary trend in not voting or accepting the re-establishment of any minister in a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] government [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the Al-Kazemi team. ”
    He added, "Some ministers may have succeeded in their work, but until there is no argument or some exceptions for the return of some ministers, we have made the majority of deputies this argument and we will refuse to return any old minister in the new Al-Kazemi team." Ended / 15 Kh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:31 am