Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Retirement warns those who bargain with citizens in exchange for completing their pension transactio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Retirement warns those who bargain with citizens in exchange for completing their pension transactio Empty Retirement warns those who bargain with citizens in exchange for completing their pension transactio

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Apr 2020, 6:10 am

Retirement warns those who bargain with citizens in exchange for completing their pension transactions
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Politics, security and economy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]13 minutes ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The National Retirement Commission warned the Basra branch of retirees whom it described as the number of souls who bargain for retirees for sums of money on the pretext of completing their transactions.
    The director of the department, Basil Al-Eidani, said in a statement that arrived at Al-Mirbad, that within the campaign “Stay in your house _ your identity is communicated” and in the difficult circumstances that the country is going through due to the Corona pandemic, the employees of the Retirement Directorate in Basra have taken employees and employees to work for the success of the campaign and the completion of idle transactions As soon as possible and overcoming all obstacles to deliver them to their place of residence free of charge and without any compensation. ”And the
    statement continued,“ But we regret that we have heard that there are people with weak souls who have bargained for pensioners on sums of money on the pretext of completing their transactions. ”While we pointed out to all retirees that the transactions Achieved by a permanent staff team Retirement exclusively and without the intervention of any other party mentioned, he called for the notification of any case of bargaining over sums of money to which retirees are exposed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:28 am