Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The first batches of US forces leave Iraq

chouchou
    chouchou

The first batches of US forces leave Iraq Empty The first batches of US forces leave Iraq

Post by chouchou Sun 22 Nov 2020, 4:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    (Baghdad: Al Furat News) The official spokesman for the Iraqi Joint Operations Command, Major General Tahsin Al-Khafaji, announced today, Friday, the withdrawal of the first batch of US forces from Iraq, according to the agreement with Washington.

Al-Khafaji explained that the US forces in Iraq are not combat, adding: “We only have those who meet support with air strikes to target ISIS remnants, as well as logistical and advisory services.”

And Abizaid: “Today the American forces began to withdraw and the number is 500, who were announced according to the agreement between Baghdad and Washington recently.

And the Foreign Minister, Fuad Hussein, revealed during a press conference, last Wednesday, that Baghdad and Washington had reached an agreement to withdraw 500 American soldiers from Iraq, after talks that took place during a phone call between the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and the US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.

The new acting US Secretary of Defense, Christopher Miller, expressed his intention to accelerate the withdrawal of US forces from Afghanistan and the Middle East, saying, “The time has come to return to the homeland. All wars must end,” in his first message to the US armed forces.

”Many are tired of war, and I am one of them, ” Miller wrote in a message on the Defense Department’s website , but it is the crucial stage in which we transform our efforts from a leadership role to a supportive one.

The acting US Secretary of Defense concluded: “Ending wars requires concessions and partnership. We faced the challenge and did everything we could. Now it is time to return home.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:33 am