Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank of Iraq records a jump in foreign currency sales

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank of Iraq records a jump in foreign currency sales Empty Central Bank of Iraq records a jump in foreign currency sales

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:07 am

Central Bank of Iraq records a jump in foreign currency sales

2021-02-03 02:55

Shafq News/ The Central Bank of Iraq's foreign exchange sales rebounded again on Wednesday, rising again by 26.47% to $86 million.

According to the correspondent of The Twilight News Agency, the Central Bank of Iraq witnessed during its auction to buy and sell foreign currencies today increased sales by 26.47% to reach 86 million, and 162 thousand dollars, covered by the bank at a base exchange rate of 1460 dinars per dollar, compared to Tuesday's day where sales reached 68 million and 281 thousand dollars.

He added that all sales went to strengthen assets abroad in the form of remittances and credits, while the sale was not done in cash.

Our correspondent noted that 15 banks have met requests to strengthen assets abroad.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:59 am