Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mystery surrounds the consultations naming the three presidencies in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mystery surrounds the consultations naming the three presidencies in Iraq Empty Mystery surrounds the consultations naming the three presidencies in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Jul 2014, 7:35 am

Mystery surrounds the consultations naming the three presidencies in Iraq

Experts agree and observers of the political scene in Iraq, the dwindling opportunities in front of Prime Minister al-Maliki to stay on top of the Iraqi government, amid waning popularity widescreen allies in conjunction with the progress of the revolution clans.
    _27196_o3.jpg

Maliki announced his commitment under the chairmanship of the government, opening the crisis in his country to further complications after he announced that he will not give up "never" his candidacy for a third term, despite the criticism, both internal and external to him, in a move signaling that the process of forming a new government will not see its conclusion soon. 
    came Maliki's position Despite an invitation Shiite to accelerate the formation of a government acceptable to the national scale, and the withdrawal of rival political Speaker Osama Najafi his candidacy for a second term at the head of the House of Representatives make way political consensus on the three presidencies. 
    considered Iraqi Shiite leader Muqtada al-Sadr that "a political solution right will be Pope to end the suffering of the Iraqi people and to stop the bleeding and the ongoing war. " 
    He believed that al-Maliki, although he "had thrown himself and Zjna him Bmhatrut security long and even crises Kberhela I with all stay convinced that it must submit a candidate, Prime Minister are brothers in the coalition of state law as a bloc the greatest. " 
    and continued, "If the nomination is in favor of the inside" rule of law "would be a Pope to end the suffering," a reference to it in favor of that candidate, Prime Minister Maliki's bloc, which won the largest number of seats in parliament (92 of 328) , but not al-Maliki himself. 
    exposed the prime minister to criticism at home and abroad, especially about his strategy of security in light of the deterioration of security big in the country and the control of insurgents over large areas of Iraq, and also faces charges of marginalizing the Sunnis and the monopoly of the ruling. 
        , and indicates the position of al-Maliki and his commitment to the post of Prime Minister that the political crisis In Iraq, there will be no conclusion soon, where Sunnis and Kurds refuse to join a government led by al-Maliki

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 11:09 pm