Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representative Finance: allocations in the budget for all contractors and employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representative Finance: allocations in the budget for all contractors and employees Empty Representative Finance: allocations in the budget for all contractors and employees

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Mar 2021, 7:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Representative Finance: allocations in the budget for all contractors and employees

On Saturday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee renewed its confirmation to include the allocations for all contractors in the current year budget.
    Committee member Thamer Theban said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, which was followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that "allocating more than a trillion dinars to those covered by Resolution 315 in the 2021 budget includes all contractors and employees in the state ministries."
    He indicated that "the budget provisions will go ahead in Monday's session, whether or not there is an agreement with the region."
    Majda Al-Tamimi, a member of the Finance Committee, confirmed earlier that "the deficit in the current year’s budget is 28.6 trillion, which requires more than $ 19 billion to reach the break-even point between revenues and expenditures," noting that "the approved price for a barrel of oil is $ 45." While paying the expenses requires the price of oil on $ 64. "
    She pointed out that "Iraq has internal and external obligations and debts, indicating that" the increase in the price of oil over what is decided in the budget will cover the deficit in the budget.
    Earlier, the Parliamentary Finance Committee clarified that there is a possibility to change the price of a barrel of oil in the 2021 budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:34 pm