Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Private Banks Association: The Central Bank supports low and medium salaries through soft loa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Private Banks Association: The Central Bank supports low and medium salaries through soft loa Empty Iraqi Private Banks Association: The Central Bank supports low and medium salaries through soft loa

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:07 pm

The Iraqi Private Banks Association announced that the Central Bank launched a loan of 15 million dinars for citizens whose salaries in banks do not exceed one million dinars per month, noting that the Central Bank of Iraq with this measure supports those with low and medium salaries.
    The Executive Director of the Iraqi Private Banks Association, Ali Tariq, said that the Central Bank decided to allocate the loan of 15 million dinars, only to citizens whose salaries in banks do not exceed one million dinars with the allowances, indicating that the Central Bank allocated this loan to support segments of society The number of different, particularly those with low and medium salaries, and through governmental and private banks.
    He added that the loan includes all employees in the private and public sector, provided that they are citizens of their salaries, and it does not include workers in the parallel sector, explaining that the amount of the loan installment repayment should not be more than half of the salary that the beneficiary receives.
    He pointed out that the loan of 15 million dinars is without interest, but with an administrative commission of 4%, to be deducted once.
    Tariq emphasized that the Central Bank supports the segments of society in a very large way through development loans to establish projects, which contributes to moving the wheel of the economy.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:07 am