Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

AL-KAZEMI: CANCELING THE CURRENCY AUCTION AND SAVING 6 BILLION THAT WAS GOING TO THE CORRUPT

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

AL-KAZEMI: CANCELING THE CURRENCY AUCTION AND SAVING 6 BILLION THAT WAS GOING TO THE CORRUPT Empty AL-KAZEMI: CANCELING THE CURRENCY AUCTION AND SAVING 6 BILLION THAT WAS GOING TO THE CORRUPT

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 2:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=38]AL-KAZEMI: CANCELING THE CURRENCY AUCTION AND SAVING 6 BILLION THAT WAS GOING TO THE CORRUPT
    Thursday, 25 March 2021 6:41 PM[/size]

The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, confirmed today, Thursday, that the cancellation of the currency auction saved 6 billion dollars that was going into the pockets of the corrupt.
    Al-Kazemi said, in a speech during a ceremony honoring the families of the martyrs of the press, attended by the "National News Center", that "the cancellation of the currency auction saved 6 billion that was going to the pockets of the corrupt," stressing that "part of this money was going to parties carrying weapons to finance their members."
    He added, "Some banks were stealing public money through currency auction," noting that "this government came in difficult circumstances."
    He continued: "For the first time since 1970, the budget depends on oil by 70%," stressing that "there are no countries that depend on 96 percent on oil except the corrupt ones."
    He stressed, "The government presented the white paper to reform the economic situation."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 26 Sep 2024, 12:00 am