Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance resolves the issue of "salary increase"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance resolves the issue of "salary increase" Empty Parliamentary Finance resolves the issue of "salary increase"

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Apr 2021, 3:03 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

Baghdad - IQ  
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Saturday (April 3, 2021), that the fiscal budget for the current year, which was recently approved by Parliament, does not include an increase in salaries.
    The official news agency "INA" quoted the committee as saying, "Securing the salaries of contracts and workers covered by Resolution 315 for a full year," noting that "there is no increase in salaries within the 2021 budget."
    She added, "The minimum is 460 thousand for the contractor and 370 thousand for the wage earner, according to the certificate," noting the allocation of 900 billion dinars to cover their expenses throughout the year 2021.
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee indicated that "there is a paragraph in the 2021 voted on budget that includes confirming contract holders who have a service of eight years or more."
    Parliament voted, last Wednesday, on the draft budget bill for the current year, after lengthy deliberations.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 3:06 pm