Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The center and the region...temporary solutions to the salary issue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The center and the region...temporary solutions to the salary issue Empty The center and the region...temporary solutions to the salary issue

Post by Rocky Fri 03 May 2024, 4:06 am

[size=35][size=35]The center and the region...temporary solutions to the salary issue[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Special Sumerian

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    05-03-2024 | 04:09

[/size]

In light of the recent visit of the Kurdish delegation, the center and the region talked about reaching solutions to the issue of salaries by sending them monthly to Kurdistan. On the other hand, representatives described these solutions as temporary, as usual, and the Federal Court’s decision may contribute to dissolving this chronic crisis if implemented.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

But there is nothing new in the nature of these solutions and the corresponding obligations. Political decisions take precedence over the decisions of the Federal Court and the budget law. Therefore, the region will not meet these solutions by handing over oil and non-oil revenues, according to some representatives.

This comes at a time when the Kurdistan citizen looks forward to developing real solutions that will end his ongoing suffering, and despite the numerous visits, the outstanding issues between[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Erbil is still searching for political seriousness to end it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 10:56 am