Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Statistics: a special survey of the reality of women in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Statistics: a special survey of the reality of women in Iraq Empty Statistics: a special survey of the reality of women in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Apr 2021, 7:38 am

Statistics: a special survey of the reality of women in Iraq

•  Time: 04/24/2021 08:28:42

•  Read: 1,781 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The head of the statistics agency at the Ministry of Planning, Diaa Awad Kadhim, revealed the use of smartphones and tablets to implement a survey of women.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "The agency discussed the form for this survey, and is in the process of reformulating it, after adding questions about the impact of Corona on the lives of women and society in the country," Kazem said in a press interview.
    He added that "coordination is underway with the Ministry of Health to add other questions about women's health to the rest of the survey, which will be carried out through smart phones and tablets."
    Kazem stressed "the importance of this survey, which is to be implemented next June, to study the situation of women in general, economically, socially, and healthily, as well as the cases of violence to which they were exposed and how they dealt with the conditions of health curfew during the outbreak of the Corona pandemic," indicating that "there are indicators related to women that have been proven within the development goals." Sustainable ”.
    He pointed out that "this survey will examine all women's issues, and that they are an important individual in society and not a reproductive machine, as some consider them."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:29 am