Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning announces the results of the institutions survey carried out by the Central Statistics Org

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning announces the results of the institutions survey carried out by the Central Statistics Org Empty Planning announces the results of the institutions survey carried out by the Central Statistics Org

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Sep 2021, 7:26 am

Planning announces the results of the institutions survey carried out by the Central Statistics Organization

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Planning announced, on Sunday, the results of the survey of small, small and medium enterprises carried out by the Central Bureau of Statistics, in partnership with the United Nations Development Program and with the support of the US Agency for Development.
    The ministry stated in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "this survey is the first in Iraq and comes in light of the directions of the Ministry of Planning to address and reform the national economy and activate the strategy of promoting the private sector and giving it the required role and enabling it to actively contribute to moving the wheel of the economy in all its sectors."
    She added that "the second phase of the survey will be with a new and advanced methodology through continuous cooperation with the United Nations Development Program and the support provided by this program to accomplish all activities and events assigned to the Central Statistics Authority."
    She pointed out that "the results of the survey included multiple areas of research, including the financing of these institutions and the difficulties they face in obtaining loans and financial and banking services, as well as knowing the extent to which technology and modern technologies are used and electronic commerce, as well as identifying the percentage of institutions owned by women and entrepreneurs and what they face from Problems related to obtaining financing from official bodies such as banks and financial institutions.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:21 am