Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kaabi calls on the Mayor of Baghdad to actually start rebuilding the capital and leave "reviews"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kaabi calls on the Mayor of Baghdad to actually start rebuilding the capital and leave "reviews" Empty Al-Kaabi calls on the Mayor of Baghdad to actually start rebuilding the capital and leave "reviews"

Post by Rocky Fri 07 May 2021, 1:54 pm

[size=35][size=35]Al-Kaabi calls on the Mayor of Baghdad to actually start rebuilding the capital and leave "reviews"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-05-07 | 10:20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Friday, the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Hassan Al-Kaabi, called on the Mayor of Baghdad to actually start rebuilding the capital, and to stay away from media reviews.

Al-Kaabi said in a statement that Alsumaria News obtained a copy of, that "the House of Representatives insisted on placing the Sadr City Reconstruction Committee in the federal budget and allocating funds within the city’s federal budget," surprisingly about the "Secretary's review." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In front of one of the media outlets his role in the covering and reconstruction of Sadr City without mentioning the role and efforts of the House of Representatives in this regard. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For the purpose of carrying out the service work entrusted to it in the capital. "

And Talib Al Kaabi, Amin [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "By doubling efforts and not losing these large and truly direct allocations in the reconstruction of the city." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In general, and Sadr City in particular, as well as benefiting from the collection funds and rental sums of the many private real estate, which are in the thousands and scattered on my side, in addition to benefiting from what enters the Secretariat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And Al-Rusafa. ”

Al-Kaabi renewed his call to Amin[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] To "provide what is better for the capital, away from media parades and stealing efforts, and field trips with the Municipality's cadres to areas, markets and alleys that no one has reached for years, and to remove the trash that fill the streets and alleys of a capital that is more than a thousand years old."

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 6:36 pm