Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki demands the new parliament to stand against sectarianism and militias

chouchou
    chouchou

Maliki demands the new parliament to stand against sectarianism and militias  Empty Maliki demands the new parliament to stand against sectarianism and militias

Post by chouchou Wed 16 Jul 2014, 7:26 am

BAGHDAD / NINA / Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki asked the new parliament to stand against sectarianism and militias and stand with the principle of the unity of Iraq and its independence and sovereignty.

He said in his weekly speech on Wednesday 16, July that "saving Iraq comes by heading to the political majority, so as not to faltering in construction and services, and we received the answer, which was compatibility and even this compatibility suffered a setback."

Maliki expressed his hope that the new parliament to take effective role, not inhibitive or escape and I wish them to be united and harmonious, and the presidency away away from the differences and take the initiative immediately to pass broken laws, such as oil and gas, infrastructure, arming the armed forces and other laws, which have faced great difficulties in this subject.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:06 pm