Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr: «I stand before the challenges of sectarianism and deviation and politicians of corruption to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr: «I stand before the challenges of sectarianism and deviation and politicians of corruption to  Empty Sadr: «I stand before the challenges of sectarianism and deviation and politicians of corruption to

Post by Rocky Fri 25 May 2018, 2:55 am

Sadr: «I stand before the challenges of sectarianism and deviation and politicians of corruption to achieve the goals»
    May 25 2018 01:10 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al - Sadr[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr warned on Thursday night that Iraq was dragged into the "war", while promising to divide the country's oil wealth to the Iraqis.

Sadr said in a tweet through his Twitter account: "Beloved .. I do not ask you to reflect a beautiful picture of us al-Sadr, and I do not want you in his stage demonstrations to support the formation of the government, or for threats."

He added that "anyone who does this will drag Iraq into the midst of war and violence and there is no need to encroach on neighboring countries, either the occupation, we will not give up our position as long as occupier."

"As I entered the green alone, in my green tent, today I will stand before the challenges of sectarianism, deviation, corrupt politicians, and the backward and backward engineers, to defend the approach of the ancestors, to achieve the goals, to honor the supervision and prevent sectarianism from aligning and dividing the oil wealth between the people fairly. Poverty and drought, and external interventions and all parties, I am an Iraqi «I am not afraid».

[rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/rtl][/rtl]
    السيد مقتدى الصدر@Mu_AlSadr

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:56 am