Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ports General Manager: a new platform to boost oil exports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ports General Manager: a new platform to boost oil exports Empty Ports General Manager: a new platform to boost oil exports

Post by Rocky Sun May 30, 2021 8:23 am

[size=52]Ports General Manager: a new platform to boost oil exports[/size]

[size=45]Officials said that Iraq is building a new oil platform off its southern coast, funded by Japan, and is expected to boost exports and imports of oil products and increase revenues.[/size]
    [size=45]The General Director of the Ports Company in Iraq, Farhan Al-Fartousi, a government company responsible for Iraq's southern ports, said that construction work inside Khor Al-Zubair Port, the main facility for the export and import of fuel in Iraq, has been more than 70 percent complete and will be completed this year.[/size]
    [size=45]This represents the latest project implemented by port officials and investors to modernize the port and increase revenues in the wake of government plans announced last year to clamp down on corruption that significantly reduces state revenues.[/size]
    [size=45]The two major commercial ports in Iraq, Umm Qasr and Khor Al-Zubair, were subjected to scrutiny amid anti-corruption measures.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Fartousi said that Khor Al-Zubayr now brings in 10 billion Iraqi dinars per month (about 6.8 million dollars), which is a big jump from 8 billion Iraqi dinars in the previous month of this year (about 5.4 million dollars).[/size]
    [size=45]He added that the new berth was funded by the Japan International Cooperation Agency, and includes modern equipment and rapid pumping and unloading operations that enable entry of more ships.[/size]
    [size=45]"It will be a special oil platform with all modern additions," Fartousi told The Associated Press, including a pumping station capable of withstanding high pressures.[/size]
    [size=45]Director of Khor Al-Zubair Port, Haider Fakher, said that construction work is continuing around the clock to complete the platform.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:21 am