Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Talabani: Kurdistan can supply the Iraqi provinces with electricity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Talabani: Kurdistan can supply the Iraqi provinces with electricity Empty Talabani: Kurdistan can supply the Iraqi provinces with electricity

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Jun 2021, 7:41 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Deputy Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Qubad Talabani, announced on Thursday (June 3, 2021) that the region can supply electric power to other Iraqi governorates.
    Talabani said in a speech during a ceremony to establish an electricity production project in Erbil, which was attended by  IQ News,  that "the region has no problem in producing electricity and can increase the volume of electrical energy production," noting that "the region can supply electrical power to other Iraqi provinces."
    He added that "the problem lies in the distribution of electric power," explaining, "we need the support of the private sector in this area."
    He pointed out that "the regional government is currently working to rely on natural gas to produce electricity as it is less expensive," noting that "the Ministry of Electricity is also working on setting up environmentally friendly projects to produce electric power."
    He continued that "the phenomenon of abuse is one of the negative phenomena that affect the electricity sector," noting that "the regional government will take strict measures against officials involved in the abuse of electricity."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 2:18 pm