Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Commission sets the date for the approval of the names of the candidates for the upcoming Octobe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Commission sets the date for the approval of the names of the candidates for the upcoming Octobe Empty The Commission sets the date for the approval of the names of the candidates for the upcoming Octobe

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:44 am

[size=30]The Commission sets the date for the approval of the names of the candidates for the upcoming October vote
    [ltr]06.20.2021 - 08:22[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  
    On Sunday, the Electoral Commission blamed the delay in deciding the names of applicants for candidacy for the National Commission for Accountability and Justice, as well as other parties.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The director of media and mass communication at the commission, Hassan Salman, said in a statement to the official newspaper, followed by "Nass" (June 20, 2021), that "the names of the candidates for the parliament elections will be approved this week."  
    Salman explained the delay in approving the names of the candidates so far, that "the election law requires that the names be sent to the authority that determines the eligibility of the candidate or not, but some of the concerned authorities were late in responding, led by the National Commission for Accountability and Justice."  
    Salman explained the mechanism used to certify the names, noting that "the final names received to determine eligibility from the concerned authority are submitted to the electoral administration in the IHEC, and then to the Board of Commissioners for approval, expecting the final approval of the names of the candidates this week in the event that all answers from concerned authorities".  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:09 am