Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Housing Fund completes its lending plan for 2020

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Housing Fund completes its lending plan for 2020 Empty The Housing Fund completes its lending plan for 2020

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Aug 2021, 7:44 am

The Housing Fund completes its lending plan for 2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities announced that its housing fund completed its lending plan in full last year, indicating that all the fund's transactions were converted to electronic to facilitate the matter for the citizen.
    The media center of the ministry said in an interview with the newspaper "Al-Sabah" and followed by "Economy News", "The ministry has set among its priorities the provision of a suitable housing environment for the citizen and has drawn up a special policy for housing in cooperation with the concerned authorities to be integrated for all sectors of the state through the implementation of housing complexes within the investment plan and the granting of loans housing".
    He added that "the Iraqi Housing Fund, one of the ministry's formations, continues the lending process through a lending plan distributed among all the governorates of Iraq (except for the Kurdistan region) that depends on the amounts received from borrowers as well as the amounts received from the initiative of the Central Bank, and these amounts are distributed among the governorates according to the percentage of the population. (50%) and the poverty line (50%).
    Despite the health situation that the world is going through due to the Corona pandemic and the financial crisis, the media center confirmed, “The Housing Fund was able to implement the lending plan for the year 2020 until 10/31/2020 at a rate of (100%), and the Iraqi Housing Fund has taken all Procedures for the purpose of switching to e-government.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 5:47 am