Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Resolving the procedures for implementing the economic city between Iraq and Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Resolving the procedures for implementing the economic city between Iraq and Jordan Empty Resolving the procedures for implementing the economic city between Iraq and Jordan

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Sep 2021, 7:28 am

[size=52]Resolving the procedures for implementing the economic city between Iraq and Jordan[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Director-General of the Industrial Cities Authority in the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, Hamid Awad Muhammad, told Al-Sabah: “An agreement has been reached to resolve the procedures for implementing the economic city between Iraq and Jordan within the boundary between them, and at a distance of 500 meters from their borders, and to the north of the Trebil port, located in the governorate of Anbar.
    He added that "the city, which will have an area of ​​4,800 dunams, with a width of 2,000 meters and a length of 6,000 meters, will be implemented under joint administration, and will provide facilities for the industries of the two countries, and will provide 50 to 100,000 job opportunities for the people of the two countries."
    And Muhammad indicated that “the economic city includes three main areas, namely: the industrial city, the two free zones, and the logistical support), while the proposed area for the establishment of the area will be 400 acres inside and it can be expanded in the future, with the establishment of a similar city on the Jordanian side,” noting that “it will be completed Managing the city jointly after choosing a site for its establishment.

Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:59 am