Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Launching the slogan of the centenary of the Iraqi state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Launching the slogan of the centenary of the Iraqi state Empty Launching the slogan of the centenary of the Iraqi state

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Dec 2021, 6:02 am

[size=52]Launching the slogan of the centenary of the Iraqi state[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities launched the slogan of the centenary of the Iraqi state, coinciding with the central ceremony organized by the ministry on the tenth of this month.
    The logo consists of three main parts representing: the Iraqi flag, the Sumerian star, and the palm tree. The logo was designed using the Sumerian letter as a pivotal element that embodies the civilization and authenticity of Iraq, and symbolizes the most important what this country has provided to humanity through its discovery of writing.
    Above the logo is the Sumerian sign (Ishtar star), an eight-pointed star that indicates the sides of the universe and expresses inclusion, and was closely related to the beliefs of the Sumerians at the time, while the logo of the god Anu was rotated, “according to Sumerian beliefs,” to represent the Iraqi palm, which indicates elevation and loftiness. It reflects the fertility and renewal of the land of Mesopotamia.

Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:13 pm