Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party: The scene is confused and everyone is looking for intere

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party: The scene is confused and everyone is looking for intere Empty A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party: The scene is confused and everyone is looking for intere

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Dec 2021, 6:09 am

A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party: The scene is confused and everyone is looking for interests

•  Time: 10/12/2021 13:03:21

•  Reading: 520 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Majid Shankali, described the current political scene as "confused."
    Shankali told {Euphrates News}: "Unfortunately, we have not yet seen any government program for any winning electoral component that is presented to solve the country's problems, whether political, economic or providing job opportunities."
    He added, "Everyone is looking for presidential interests and shows us the scene of the blocs floundering within the same framework of what they did in the past."
    And he indicated, "The announcement of political alliances means the beginning of the end of crises related to the election results."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:35 pm