Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party expects the formation of the government at the end of nex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party expects the formation of the government at the end of nex Empty A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party expects the formation of the government at the end of nex

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Mar 2022, 6:07 am

[size=45]A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party expects the formation of the government at the end of next April
    1 minute ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Monday, a member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Mahdi Abdul Karim, expected the formation of the new government at the end of next April.
    Abdul Karim said that there is a tendency to vote on naming the President of the Republic and the Prime Minister-designate with one basket in the next parliament session.
    And he indicated that the tripartite alliance held two meetings within two days in which the foundations of the next parliament session were laid down to elect the president of the republic and mobilized to provide the two-thirds majority needed to nominate the position and assign the candidate of the largest bloc represented by the tripartite alliance to form the new government in the same session.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 06 Jul 2024, 8:12 pm