Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Transport gives good news to the owners of Iraqi Airways contracts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Transport gives good news to the owners of Iraqi Airways contracts Empty The Minister of Transport gives good news to the owners of Iraqi Airways contracts

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Dec 2021, 6:09 am

The Minister of Transport gives good news to the owners of Iraqi Airways contracts

•  Time: 12/28/2021 14:37:11

•  Reading: 273 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Minister of Transport, Nasser Hussein Al-Shibli, received today, Tuesday, at the Ministry's headquarters, representatives of the owners of operational contracts for Iraqi Airways to follow up the procedures for their confirmation on the permanent owner.
    And a statement of the ministry, a copy of which was received by Al-Furat News Agency, quoted Al-Shibli as saying: “According to the letter of the Ministry of Finance, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers has been approached regarding their confirmation on the permanent owners, especially since the employees of operational contracts in airlines have experience and professional competence of at least five years. ".
    The statement added, "The Minister of Transport blessed the advanced steps and continuous measures to install them on the permanent owners, as he was the first and most prominent supporter in the pursuit of justice for this oppressed segment, achieving the right and following up on the procedures for their confirmation."
    For their part, the representatives of the contract holders valued the valuable efforts made by the Minister of Transport in overcoming all obstacles to the conduct of administrative and technical procedures in the ministry and his continued interest in listening to their problems with open arms, to stand with them and find appropriate solutions to end their suffering
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:39 pm