Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE SADRIST BLOC CONFIRMS THE CONTINUATION OF THE "BIG" REFORM PROJECT

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE SADRIST BLOC CONFIRMS THE CONTINUATION OF THE "BIG" REFORM PROJECT Empty THE SADRIST BLOC CONFIRMS THE CONTINUATION OF THE "BIG" REFORM PROJECT

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Dec 2021, 6:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]THE SADRIST BLOC CONFIRMS THE CONTINUATION OF THE "BIG" REFORM PROJECT[/size]

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 11:13 AM
    Baghdad/National News Center
    Today, Tuesday, the Sadrist bloc held a press conference in Najaf Governorate, during which it thanked all those in charge of the success of the 2021 legislative elections.
    The head of the bloc, Hassan al-Adhari, said in his speech during the conference, which was followed by the "National News Center," that "Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr has played a major role in supporting democracy in Iraq for years, and in support of the security forces, state departments, Iraq's security, sovereignty, and independence of decision at the political and sovereign levels."
    He added, "In the Sadrist bloc, we offer our sincere thanks to Mr. al-Sadr, his national role, his attention and his precious and precious sacrifice for the sake of the country, and we appreciate his eminence's adoption of the Sadrist bloc and the project of a national majority government to save Iraq and rid it of corruption and the corrupt."
    And he continued, "We pledge to His Eminence that we will be at his good opinion and the thought of our people with all their sects, religions, sects and nationalities, and that we will be for all, as the Sadr family was for all Iraqis."
    He pointed out, "We extend our thanks and beautiful praise to the High Elections Commission in Iraq for holding the elections on time and providing the means for the elections' success and for its efforts in manual counting and sorting to prove the integrity of the elections despite the skeptical campaigns against it."
    He pointed out that "we stand and respect the Iraqi judiciary, which took a fair stance towards everyone and took to achieving the final picture that led the Federal Court to ratify the final results, and a greeting of love and peace to the Iraqi army and all the valiant security forces that provided the security environment on the day of the poll and before and before." after it.”
    He pointed out that "we pledge our people to proceed with the great reform project adopted by Iraqi leader Muqtada al-Sadr in ridding Iraq of corruption and the corrupt after the first day, to take the constitutional oath soon."
    He said, "I cannot fail to extend my thanks to all the Iraqi media and media professionals who supported the electoral process with all professionalism and objectivity."
    Al-Adari concluded, "The President of the Republic is committed to the constitution, and God willing, the first session of the House of Representatives will be held on the specified date."
    Al-Adhari responded to a question regarding the “understanding with the coordination framework,” saying: “This matter is in the hands of Mr. Al-Sadr.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:15 pm