Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture identifies the reasons for the high prices of crops in the market and clarifies its proc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture identifies the reasons for the high prices of crops in the market and clarifies its proc Empty Agriculture identifies the reasons for the high prices of crops in the market and clarifies its proc

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jan 2022, 2:50 pm

[size=45][size=41]Agriculture identifies the reasons for the high prices of crops in the market and clarifies its procedures[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al Noor News/ Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, the Ministry of Agriculture identified the reasons for the rise in the prices of some agricultural crops, while indicating that there is no specific law to hold violators accountable.
    The ministry’s spokesman, Hamid Al-Nayef, told the official agency, “The rise in prices is sometimes related to the abundance of the crop or not, and therefore when crops are available, their prices decrease, and when they become scarce, the price rises, in addition to the intervention of some traders, which raises the prices of some crops.”
    He added, "All crops provided by the ministry are reasonably priced, very cheap, and relatively less than those in neighboring countries."
    He pointed out that "the ministry has nothing to do with the process of setting prices, but when the price of a crop rises, it intervenes in the process of providing it to achieve a balance in its price in the markets."
    He pointed out that "there is no specific law to hold violators accountable, and Iraq is one of the countries that adopt the principle of a market economy (free market) and it is not possible to impose a specific price, and the issue is related to supply and demand, and of course prices must be at a reasonable level."
    He pointed out that "the ministry has a special department for price follow-up, whose mission is to monitor the markets to find out the reasons for the rise in crops and the status of treatments, but if the rise was artificial by the merchants, the security authorities are informed."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:46 am