Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Agriculture explains the reasons for the high prices of tomatoes in the local market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Agriculture explains the reasons for the high prices of tomatoes in the local market Empty The Ministry of Agriculture explains the reasons for the high prices of tomatoes in the local market

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Nov 2022, 6:58 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Agriculture explains the reasons for the high prices of tomatoes in the local market[/size]
    Economie
    15:25 - 2022-11-25
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Friday, the Ministry of Agriculture clarified the reasons for the high prices of tomatoes in the local market, and while proposing solutions to revive the local product and control the markets, I indicated an order that allows the local product to be hit by neighboring countries.
    Hamid al-Nayef, a spokesman for the ministry, said, "There are several reasons behind the high prices of tomatoes in the local market, including the decisions of the previous cabinet to open imports, which are still valid, in addition to water scarcity and agricultural plans. The agricultural calendar, which controlled the import and export process.
    Al-Nayef added, "When imports were opened and the market became flooded with imported goods, this caused peasants and farmers to refrain from agriculture," stressing that "the only solution is to set a customs tariff on all imported goods and products to revive the local product and support farmers and farmers, in addition to financing them." With sprinklers and modern irrigation techniques to raise the rates of crop production available locally.
    He pointed out that "in the years 2019 and 2020, when support was provided to farmers and water was available, Iraq became self-sufficient, and some crops were even exported," stressing "the need to reintroduce protection of the local product in the manner of the agricultural calendar to control the markets properly."
    And he continued, "What is happening makes it possible to hit the local product by neighboring countries, by raising the prices of commodities exported to Iraq because the local product is low in Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:27 am