Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Understanding In The Banking And Investment Fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Understanding In The Banking And Investment Fields Empty Understanding In The Banking And Investment Fields

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Feb 2022, 6:00 am

[size=38]Understanding In The Banking And Investment Fields
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/03/2022 | 2:20 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad...
    Central Bank Governor Mostafa Ghaleb Mikhaif and his Egyptian counterpart Tarek Amer signed a memorandum of understanding in the fields of investment and strengthening banking relations between the two countries.
    In a statement reported by the newspaper "Al-Sabah" and seen by "The Information", he said, "We came to Egypt to strengthen economic and banking relations, and a number of Iraqi bank managers came with us who will meet with Egyptian banks to strengthen banking relations."
    He pointed out that "the memorandum of understanding came within the results of visits and major agreements between Iraq and Egypt, and will enter into force soon," explaining that "there is a broad and great renaissance that we are witnessing between the two countries, and we are keen to strengthen these banking relations."
    He indicated that "this visit to Egypt will not be the last, as we will invite them to come to Iraq to achieve and implement these agreements."
    For his part, Amer said: “The visit of the Iraqi delegation was successful and we needed it in Egypt because Iraq is a large and important country and it is necessary to strengthen banking, economic and investment relations between the two countries, especially after the great rapprochement between them,” noting that “there is a desire to open branches for our banks in Iraq.” As well as the desire and great facilitation to open Iraqi banks in Egypt, considering that this visit is an important step that we are proud of in Egypt.” finished/25

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:25 am