Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bashiqa field.. The Norwegian DNO achieves record profits and expects to pump 4 thousand barrels per

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bashiqa field.. The Norwegian DNO achieves record profits and expects to pump 4 thousand barrels per Empty Bashiqa field.. The Norwegian DNO achieves record profits and expects to pump 4 thousand barrels per

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Feb 2022, 5:55 am

[size=52]Bashiqa field.. The Norwegian DNO achieves record profits and expects to pump 4 thousand barrels per day[/size]

[size=45]The Norwegian company DNO announced that it achieved record revenues in 2021, while it expected to pump more than 4 thousand barrels of oil per day from the Bashiqa field in the Kurdistan Region.[/size]
    [size=45]The company said in a statement that "the company recorded record revenues in 2021 amounting to one billion dollars, an increase of 63 percent over the previous year, on the back of high oil and gas prices and strong production performance."[/size]
    [size=45]for his part; DNO CEO Bijan Mosafar Rahmani said; We are “committed, as we have always been, to the exploration and production of oil and gas in a commercially attractive way, but also socially and environmentally responsible,” noting that “this is our business model, and this is the DNA of Denno.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The company is intensifying its drilling activities in Kurdistan to maintain the total production of the Tawook license at about 105,000 barrels per day during the current year, and the company also plans to spend $800 million in operational spending."[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that "more than 4,000 barrels per day are expected to be pumped from the Bashiqa field license, and the company is also re-entering two exploration wells and drilling three new wells in the Bashiqa field in 2022."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:18 pm