Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

International Acclaim For Iraq’s Payment Of All Kuwait’s Compensation: An Internationally Unpreceden

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Acclaim For Iraq’s Payment Of All Kuwait’s Compensation: An Internationally Unpreceden Empty International Acclaim For Iraq’s Payment Of All Kuwait’s Compensation: An Internationally Unpreceden

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Feb 2022, 4:09 pm

International Acclaim For Iraq’s Payment Of All Kuwait’s Compensation: An Internationally Unprecedented Measure
    02/22/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ During the Security Council session, today, Tuesday, Iraq received international acclaim over the payment of Kuwait's compensation, while representatives of countries affirmed that Iraq's payment of all compensation to Kuwait is an unprecedented measure in international law.
    The US delegate said during the Security Council session and followed by "Earth News", "Iraq has paid all the dues related to Kuwaiti compensation, and we appreciate its role in ending the compensation file  and the work of the Compensation Committee will end."
    The delegate of France stressed during the session that "Iraq's payment of all compensation to Kuwait is an unprecedented measure under international law."
    For her part, the UAE delegate said during the Security Council session that "our position is consistent and is represented in supporting the unity and sovereignty of Iraq and Kuwait."
    And Mexico's delegate to the Security Council considered that "Iraq opens a new chapter in its history."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou and Diamond like this post

Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

International Acclaim For Iraq’s Payment Of All Kuwait’s Compensation: An Internationally Unpreceden Empty Re: International Acclaim For Iraq’s Payment Of All Kuwait’s Compensation: An Internationally Unpreceden

Post by Diamond Tue 22 Feb 2022, 4:24 pm

getting close to getting art 8

chouchou and Rocky like this post

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:21 am