Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh Warns Of A “Very Dangerous Indicator” In The Performance Of The New Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh Warns Of A “Very Dangerous Indicator” In The Performance Of The New Parliament Empty Al-Fateh Warns Of A “Very Dangerous Indicator” In The Performance Of The New Parliament

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Feb 2022, 6:18 am

[size=38]Al-Fateh Warns Of A “Very Dangerous Indicator” In The Performance Of The New Parliament
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/24/2022 | 2:59 PM
    [/size]

information/special
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ayed Al-Hilali, confirmed, on Thursday, that the current parliament has exceeded its powers and mixed between executive and legislative measures, warning that the confusion in the use of powers is "very dangerous."
    Al-Hilali told the "Information" agency, "The absence of the political aspect and the delay in forming the government opened the way for members of the House of Representatives to use the legislative and executive authorities at the same time."
    He added, "At a time when we demand the correction of the political process, we are witnessing the parliament's use of dual powers," noting that "the confusion in the exercise of powers by the parliament's presidency is a very dangerous indicator."
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance explained that “the differentiation between the use of powers is an important matter, and members of the House of Representatives must be committed to the tasks entrusted to them only,” noting that “the current House of Representatives has exceeded its powers by using the legislative and executive authorities.” Done/25 SR

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:40 pm