Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Holding The Stick From The Middle .. Iraq Refuses To "Reprimand" Russia For The Invasion Of Ukraine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Holding The Stick From The Middle .. Iraq Refuses To "Reprimand" Russia For The Invasion Of Ukraine Empty Holding The Stick From The Middle .. Iraq Refuses To "Reprimand" Russia For The Invasion Of Ukraine

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Mar 2022, 1:50 pm

Holding The Stick From The Middle .. Iraq Refuses To "Reprimand" Russia For The Invasion Of Ukraine
    02/03/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The head of the Iraqi Advisory Council, Farhad Ala Al-Din, confirmed today, Wednesday, that Baghdad has lined up with those who abstained from reprimanding Russia for its invasion of Ukraine.
    Aladdin said in a blog post seen by "Earth News", that "the United Nations General Assembly voted today by an overwhelming majority (141 yes - 5 no - 34 abstentions), to reprimand Russia for its invasion of Ukraine."
    He added that "Iraq is among the abstaining and between two fires for the following reasons":
    First - he has great interests with Russia in the field of oil, gas and armaments
    Secondly - a moral obligation to condemn the invasion and the scourge that war causes on innocent people.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:28 am