Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Chief of Public Prosecution receives the head of the Integrity Commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Chief of Public Prosecution receives the head of the Integrity Commission Empty The Chief of Public Prosecution receives the head of the Integrity Commission

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Mar 2022, 5:49 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Chief of Public Prosecution receives the head of the Integrity Commission[/size]

[size=45]Baghdad / Judiciary Media
    , Chief Public Prosecutor Najm Abdullah Ahmed stressed the need to activate the investigation offices of the Integrity Commission in some provinces.
    This came during his meeting today, Tuesday, March 8, 2022, with the head of the Federal Integrity Commission, Judge Alaa Jawad Al-Saadi and his accompanying delegation, to discuss ways of coordination between the Presidency of the Public Prosecution with the Integrity Commission to expedite the resolution of cases that fall within the jurisdiction of the Integrity Commission.
    The Chief of Public Prosecution urged “the need to remove obstacles and problems that hinder the resolution of these cases, pointing to the importance of instructing all investigation offices affiliated to the Integrity Commission for the purpose of providing the Presidency of Public Prosecution with statistical tables containing all the required information that will be approved as a database for the purpose of follow-up with relevant ministries and departments relationship and correct the procedures to be followed in the future.
    The issue of the number of investigators specialized in investigating integrity issues and developing the skills of current investigators by opening courses for this purpose at the Judicial Institute was also raised. The issue of the reports submitted to the Integrity Commission was also discussed, stressing the need to expedite the decision on such news.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 5:42 am