Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A political source: National Alliance will meet to nominate its candidate for prime minister and Mal

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A political source: National Alliance will meet to nominate its candidate for prime minister and Mal Empty A political source: National Alliance will meet to nominate its candidate for prime minister and Mal

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 10 Aug 2014, 2:55 pm

A political source: National Alliance will meet to nominate its candidate for prime minister and Maliki's party shunned

10/08/2014 16:18

Long-Presse / Baghdad

A source of political beginning, today, Sunday, that the National Alliance will be held shortly after the meeting in the presence of all components except the Dawa Party, led by al-Maliki to discuss naming the prime minister, and among the leading candidates to head the next government are Adel Abdul-Mahdi and Chalabi and Khodair al and Ibrahim al-Jaafari.

The source said in an interview with the (long-Presse), said that "a meeting of the National Alliance will be held shortly after, the presence of all components except Maliki's Dawa Party," noting that "the President of the Republic Fuad Masum, commissioned the National Alliance nominate a candidate to head the next government."

The source, who asked not to be named, said "the candidates for prime minister are Adel Abdul-Mahdi and Ahmed Chalabi and Khodair al and Ibrahim al-Jaafari."

The Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki called, on the ninth of August 2014, to adhere to the constitutional entitlements and "mandated candidate biggest bloc" to form a government, warning that "the confiscation of this right" will open fire Jnhm on the political process.

It is noteworthy that a coalition of state law, has repeatedly declared his commitment to "constitutional right", being the largest parliamentary bloc, rejecting any "overflow" in this regard, he returned "part of the National Alliance, but it's still the largest bloc."

And wait for the House of Representatives and one of the thorny issues, of identifying the largest parliamentary bloc, in preparation for the president of the republic candidate to form the next government, which is still ongoing debate on the subject, between the National Alliance, the coalition of state law, and that after the resolution of my presidency, the parliament and the Republic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 3:33 pm