Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Deputy For Asaib Reveals The Quantities Of Oil And Gas Produced And Exported By The Region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Deputy For Asaib Reveals The Quantities Of Oil And Gas Produced And Exported By The Region Empty A Deputy For Asaib Reveals The Quantities Of Oil And Gas Produced And Exported By The Region

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Mar 2022, 2:39 pm

A Deputy For Asaib Reveals The Quantities Of Oil And Gas Produced And Exported By The Region
    03/29/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The former deputy of Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq, Naim al-Aboudi, revealed today, Tuesday, the quantities of oil and gas produced and exported by the Kurdistan region.
    Al-Aboudi said in a post on "Earth News" that "the Kurdistan region of Iraq produces and exports half a million barrels of oil and half a billion cubic feet of gas per day."
    He added, "These figures were spoken by the Prime Minister of the Regional Government, Masrour Barzani," calling for "discussing them in Parliament when approving the federal budget law."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 9:32 am