Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The Government Will Rob The People By Giving The Individual $6 Per Month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The Government Will Rob The People By Giving The Individual $6 Per Month Empty Economist: The Government Will Rob The People By Giving The Individual $6 Per Month

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Mar 2022, 5:41 am

[size=38]Economist: The Government Will Rob The People By Giving The Individual $6 Per Month
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/31/2022 | 8:48 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    The economic expert, Ihsan Al-Kinani, explained that the government will steal the people in the event that it is directed towards giving the individual an amount of 6 dollars per month instead of the food basket items.
    Al-Kinani told Al-Maalouma, "The idea of ​​giving an amount of 6 dollars to each citizen is acceptable if the grants were without stopping the distribution of the food basket to the people, but granting it in this way will raise the prices of basic foodstuffs."
    He added, "The government, through distributing the ration card and food basket items, is working to reduce the prices of these materials, since the citizen will be satisfied with what he gets from the government without going to the markets to buy them, and thus the supply will increase, the demand will decrease and prices will decrease."
    And he stated, “It is better for the government to specify a certain amount for oil prices in the budget, and to set a certain ceiling to exceed the deficit, and another price so that if the price of a barrel of oil exceeds it, then more than this number is distributed to the people, thus ensuring that the deficit is exceeded and the citizen obtains foodstuffs as well as part of the revenues oil.” finished 25

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:27 pm