Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: 20,000 Families Fall Below The Poverty Line Per Month Because Of The Al-Kazemi Government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: 20,000 Families Fall Below The Poverty Line Per Month Because Of The Al-Kazemi Government Empty Economist: 20,000 Families Fall Below The Poverty Line Per Month Because Of The Al-Kazemi Government

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Jun 2022, 5:19 am

[size=38]Economist: 20,000 Families Fall Below The Poverty Line Per Month Because Of The Al-Kazemi Government
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/23/2022 | 10:42 PM
    [/size]

Information / Diyala...
    The local economic expert, Riyadh Abdullah, confirmed, on Thursday, that 20,000 Iraqi families are below the poverty line due to the decisions of the Al-Kazemi government.
    Abdullah said in an interview with “Information” that “Al-Kazemi’s government made multiple mistakes in the economic file, especially the continuation of the dollar exchange rate with the great financial abundance that we see was clearly wasted in the Food Security Law, which carried great uncertainty.”
    Abdullah added, “He sees that 20,000 Iraqi families are involved below the poverty line per month due to the decisions of the Al-Kazemi government in the economic file, stressing that the number of those who applied for salaries in social care is very terrifying, accompanied by a remarkable rise in poverty rates.”
    He pointed out that "the next government faces great challenges, which is to address the mistakes of the Al-Kazemi government and give a strong impetus to the national economy, which is in complete slumber, especially since every promise to move the industry, save agriculture and confront corruption has remained ink on paper."
    The governorates of Iraq are witnessing a major economic crisis in the past months due to the mismanagement of the economic file by the Al-Kazemi government.

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:21 pm