Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Gap In The Dispute Between Al-Khanjar And Al-Halbousi Widens After Appointments In The Sunni End

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Gap In The Dispute Between Al-Khanjar And Al-Halbousi Widens After Appointments In The Sunni End Empty The Gap In The Dispute Between Al-Khanjar And Al-Halbousi Widens After Appointments In The Sunni End

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Apr 2022, 8:11 am

[size=38]The Gap In The Dispute Between Al-Khanjar And Al-Halbousi Widens After Appointments In The Sunni Endowment
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/15/2022 | 12:37 PM
    [/size]

Information/ Baghdad
    Informed political sources confirmed, on Friday, that the gap of differences between the Al-Khanjar and Al-Halbousi alliances is expected after a new appointment in the Sunni Endowment.
    The sources said, in a statement to "The Information", that "deputies and leaders of the Progress Alliance, led by al-Halbousi, were surprised by the appointment of Amjad Adel, a leader in the Azm Alliance and a candidate for the Baquba constituency in the recent elections, in an important position in the Sunni Endowment Office, considering such a measure perhaps the beginning of the dominance of the Khanjar Alliance over the most important." A religious institution that represents the Sunni component.”
    The sources added, "Some of the representatives of progress in Diyala expressed their concern about other appointments of leaders and figures close to the dagger in the structure of the Sunni endowment, which raises criticism for politicizing the endowment and making it an arm of a particular political party or alliance."
    The appointment of Amjad Adel sparked a wave of criticism as a political figure affiliated with an alliance that participated in the elections, and that the religious establishment should stay away from political affiliations.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:21 am