Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security Expert: The Turkish Operation Aims To Approach The Kirkuk Oil Wells

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security Expert: The Turkish Operation Aims To Approach The Kirkuk Oil Wells Empty Security Expert: The Turkish Operation Aims To Approach The Kirkuk Oil Wells

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Apr 2022, 9:52 am

[size=38]Security Expert: The Turkish Operation Aims To Approach The Kirkuk Oil Wells
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    04/18/2022 | 1:52 PM
    [/size]

Information / Diyala..
    The security expert, Arkan Hassan, warned, on Monday, that the goal of the Turkish operation, which it launched during the past hours in northern Iraq, is to approach the Kirkuk oil wells.
    . Hassan said in an interview with "The Information", that "the Turkish military operation that was launched hours ago, what is any stage in a long series of a long-term strategy that began to be launched in a big way 30 years ago, its goal is to The main thing is to reach the Kirkuk oil wells and seize Mosul.”
    Hassan added, "The PKK is nothing but a pretext for further incursion into the depth of the territory and the establishment of bases and camps," stressing that "the security agreement between Baghdad and Ankara, which was approved during the time of the former regime, specified a distance for the intervention of Turkish forces, but after 2003 Turkey exploited the country's conditions and turmoil. It extends over 200 km.
    He pointed out that "Turkey has so far not hidden its ambitions in Iraqi provinces, including Mosul, and the matter is not a secret, stressing that what is happening is a scenario to impose control over more lands amid the weakness of Baghdad and its government in dealing with such serious security challenges." finished/ 25 f

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 3:08 pm