Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Representative Of The State Of Law Regarding “Wanted By The Judiciary”: They Returned From The Nar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Representative Of The State Of Law Regarding “Wanted By The Judiciary”: They Returned From The Nar Empty A Representative Of The State Of Law Regarding “Wanted By The Judiciary”: They Returned From The Nar

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Apr 2022, 6:08 am

A Representative Of The State Of Law Regarding “Wanted By The Judiciary”: They Returned From The Narrow Window!
    04/24/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Representative of the State of Law Coalition, Muhammad Al-Shammari, said today, Sunday, that the return of some wanted persons to the judiciary took place according to a political deal, calling on the judiciary to confront them with “courage.”
    Al-Shammari added in a statement received by “Earth News” a copy of it (April 24, 2022), that “we heard news of the return of those wanted by the judiciary to Iraq, if it was true, then it was done through a political deal cooked at the expense of the sacrifices and martyrs, and because of these criminals and those involved, the country received Huge loss of life that cannot be compensated for.”
    Al-Shammari called on the “zealous and fair Iraqi judiciary to take its courageous role in confronting the wanted and those who support terrorism by holding them accountable to obtain their just punishment for what they committed, to be an example to all those who support and encourage violence and incitement and lead people to an unknown quagmire and leave their fate and then return again from the narrow window.” “.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:22 am