Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political forces are looking for ways to end the blockage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political forces are looking for ways to end the blockage Empty Political forces are looking for ways to end the blockage

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jun 2022, 5:08 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Political forces are looking for ways to end the blockage[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Baghdad: Muhannad Abd al-Wahhab

The political forces and blocs continue their declared and undeclared dialogues, in order to reach solutions that end the crisis of the blockage in the political scene, and a high-ranking delegation from the Alliance of Sovereignty met with Kurdish political leaders in Erbil.
    A statement by the media office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives stated that the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, met yesterday, Saturday, the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, in the presence of the head of the Sovereignty Alliance, Khamis al-Khanjar, and the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, and the statement added that the two sides exchanged views during the meeting. On the political situation in Iraq and the latest developments in the political process, the delegation also met with the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani.
    In addition, the representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Rafiq Al-Salihi, said in an interview: “The channels of communication between the political parties have not been interrupted and are still open and their tracks are underway, and the coordinating framework stands with all the initiatives that seek to bring the views closer.”
    He added, "The path adopted by the coordination framework depends on gathering all political forces in one project, and not excluding any of the influential parties in the Iraqi political scene."
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 7:12 pm