Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Democrat: The Political Blockage Will End After Eid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Democrat: The Political Blockage Will End After Eid Empty Democrat: The Political Blockage Will End After Eid

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Apr 2022, 6:05 am

[size=38]Democrat: The Political Blockage Will End After Eid
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/14/2022 | 12:44 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad.
    On Thursday, Kurdistan Democratic Party representative, Majid Shankali, suggested that the crisis in forming the next government would end after the Eid holiday, indicating that the option of dissolving the parliament is still on the table.
    Shankali said, in an interview followed by / the information / that "the political crisis and the state of obstruction will end after the Eid holiday because most of the political forces are waiting for the end of the deadline for the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr."
    He added, "The political and economic conditions in the country must be corrected, and it is not possible to continue in a caretaker government for a longer period, in addition to the turmoil of the international and regional situation."
    Shankali continued, "The continuation of the blockage means going to the option of dissolving the parliament and holding early elections, which is not an official matter proposed by the leaders of the tripartite alliance so far, despite it having the numerical ability to pass the resolution." finished/25 d

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 6:08 pm