Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi president calls for an end to the political blockage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi president calls for an end to the political blockage Empty The Iraqi president calls for an end to the political blockage

Post by Rocky Mon 02 May 2022, 5:36 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Iraqi president calls for an end to the political blockage[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Huda Jassim, Agencies (Baghdad)[/size]
    [size=45]Yesterday, the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, congratulated his citizens on the blessed Eid Al-Fitr, while indicating that the political blockage is unacceptable.
    Saleh said in a tweet on his Twitter account: "On the occasion of the blessed Eid Al-Fitr, I extend my warmest congratulations to our people who are facing challenges with solidarity and compassion," noting that "the political blockage is unacceptable, especially in the midst of security and economic challenges."
    He added that «the Iraqis deserve the best and are waiting patiently for the formation of a new government that expresses their aspirations without delay and disruption».
    This came, as the Kurdistan Democratic Party revealed the details of the initiative of the leader of the party, Massoud Barzani, to end the political blockage in Iraq. "During the coming period, there will be multiple scenarios, one of which is the dissolution of parliament, and this is the most difficult," said party leader Majid Shankali. However, he expected "a breakthrough by forming a majority government."
    Shankali pointed out that "Barzani's initiative will focus on forming a government, provided that there is an opposition with a strong supervisory role and influence, especially through parliamentary committees, when the opposition takes over the presidency of some committees and has a major role in monitoring the government and seeing its government program and its implementation mechanism."
    The Iraqi political scene suffers from a blockage and a lack of consensus between the various forces, blocs and alliances, at a time when some major powers continue their dialogues and negotiations to end the political blockage.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:10 am