Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The European Union Ambassador in Baghdad: Importing Iraqi oil is a good option for us

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The European Union Ambassador in Baghdad: Importing Iraqi oil is a good option for us Empty The European Union Ambassador in Baghdad: Importing Iraqi oil is a good option for us

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Jun 2022, 5:07 am

[size=46]The European Union Ambassador in Baghdad: Importing Iraqi oil is a good option for us[/size]
    Economie
    08:16 - 06-19-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Ambassador of the European Union in Baghdad, Villa Variola, considered that importing Iraqi oil is a good option for the European bloc.

Variola said in a statement to the Iraqi News Agency, "The changes in the oil market are according to supply and demand, and there is a significant impact of the Russian-Ukrainian war and its economic effects, as well as facing many details and guarantees, and through this process the issue has its own ramifications," adding that "the countries The European Union is in the midst of searching for new partners and alternatives around the oil import file, but importing Iraqi oil is a good option for us."

He added, "The Iraqi economy has many potentials and opportunities, and it is a diversified economy, and this diversity at the same time may not be a blessing only."

"For us and within the Supporting Committee for Economic Improvements in Iraq, we support and urge the Iraqi government to significantly improve its steps in implementing the White Paper, and it is very important that these tasks be completed by the new government," Variola said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:35 pm