Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Do not burn your money with fuel.” What happened to Nineveh farmers after relying on clean energy?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Do not burn your money with fuel.” What happened to Nineveh farmers after relying on clean energy? Empty “Do not burn your money with fuel.” What happened to Nineveh farmers after relying on clean energy?

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Jun 2022, 4:49 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]“Do not burn your money with fuel.” What happened to Nineveh farmers after relying on clean energy?[/size]

[size=45]Najm Abdullah’s orchard in the village of Al-Fadiliya, east of the city of Mosul, has returned to life again after years of thirst and drought that befell it and olive trees due to lack of water and its supply through electric power, so this elderly man and another group of farmers in Nineveh Governorate resort to a clean energy solution through The solar energy system to compensate for the lack of electricity and “bet” on reaping the fruits of this sustainable “agriculture and electricity provision” instead of burning millions of dinars on fuel.[/size]
    [size=45]Abdullah says that he "has been suffering both over the past years, suffering from saving fuel to run the diesel generator and drawing water from wells, in addition to having to renew the license to obtain government-subsidized fuel."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "I looked for many solutions until they suggested that I buy a solar energy system that generates electricity from sunlight and provides me with what I need. Indeed, I bought it and installed it on the outskirts of the orchard. I no longer need the national electricity and I do not even want the share of fuel subsidized by the state and the suffering I was going through in obtaining this share.”[/size]
    [size=45]Abdullah goes on to explain the benefit of this system, saying that it “provides electricity to operate the well plunger and water the entire farm, and I can cultivate other areas as well, and my material costs have decreased significantly this year, and in all cases, the orchard will be profitable whether the price of fuel increases or decreases,” indicating He "can operate the system from eight in the morning until five in the afternoon and it works at full capacity."[/size]
    [size=45]home experience[/size]
    [size=45]And to the town of Badush, where Abdullah Al-Mawla installed “a home system that cost 2,600 dollars a year ago and provides him with 10 amps during the day and 5 amps at night,” noting that he “dispensed with the private generator and rarely uses the national electricity.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Mawla indicates that he “saved about one million dinars from this system out of the total amounts he had paid as subscription fees to the generator owner.”[/size]
    [size=45]As for the experience of Ahmed Najeeb, a farmer in one of the areas west of the city of Mosul, he explains it, saying that “he bought the system a year and a half ago, and his price was returned to him by saving the price of fuel. He even planted an additional 50 dunums because he started getting good imports.” His peers from the fields and farms buy them because they save a lot.”[/size]
    [size=45]Najib shows that "the demand for the purchase of systems has begun to increase after the rise in gasoline prices during the past months, and the farmers began to find in these systems a radical solution to the suffering that has been going on for years," calling on the Iraqi government to "support the farmers by equipping them with these systems that will eventually provide fuel." The state and the national electricity as well.”[/size]
    [size=45]Getting rid of burning millions annually[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the intended benefit of these solar panels, the expert in renewable energy technologies, Mustafa Mahmoud, explains that “dozens of farmers in Nineveh started buying these systems after they proved their success.”[/size]
    [size=45]Mahmoud adds that “their prices vary, but the agricultural systems for energy are without countertops and operate on submersibles to extract water directly or operate sprinklers, so their prices are more appropriate. It is not comparable to the amount of fuel expenses, especially with the high price of kerosene.”[/size]
    [size=45]And the technology expert continues, "One of the owners of large farms in Rabia, west of Nineveh, bought a large system, the price of which reached 23,000 dollars, but he bet that he will compensate this amount with what he earns from the solar energy system within only two years, instead of burning it in the fuel consumed by electricity generators, which The price of a barrel has reached 200,000 Iraqi dinars.[/size]
    [size=45]Mahmoud explains that these systems have a guarantee for the panels for a period of 10 years, and the system may work for 25 years, and this is what made the farmers accept to buy them.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 3:31 am