Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Seven billion dinars to develop services in Al-Baghdadi in Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Seven billion dinars to develop services in Al-Baghdadi in Anbar Empty Seven billion dinars to develop services in Al-Baghdadi in Anbar

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Jul 2022, 4:59 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Seven billion dinars to develop services in Al-Baghdadi in Anbar[/size]

[size=48][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The director of Al-Baghdadi district, Sharhabeel Al-Obaidi, announced, on Thursday, the allocation of a financial budget to a district in the western regions to improve its service situation.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Obaidi said in a statement that "the Anbar local government has allocated a financial budget of 7 billion dinars to advance the service situation in the Al-Baghdadi district in the district of Hit, west of Anbar."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "Some of the district lacks electricity that has been missing for more than 50 years, as well as there are areas where there are no potable water purification plants, and its residents depend on digging wells."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The district needs urgent financial allocations in order to carry out the tasks of the reconstruction file and work to complete the rehabilitation operations for the road, electricity and water networks."[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that some areas of Al-Baghdadi district, west of Anbar, have not seen the light for more than half a century, and their residents live without electric current despite the high temperatures. finished/ 12a[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:25 pm