Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry seeks to launch 122 billion dinars to develop its companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry seeks to launch 122 billion dinars to develop its companies Empty Industry seeks to launch 122 billion dinars to develop its companies

Post by Rocky Sun 27 May 2018, 3:23 pm

Industry seeks to launch 122 billion dinars to develop its companies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced on Sunday its intention to launch the bank assets frozen since 2003, amounting to 122 billion dinars, in order to develop local production and increase the production lines to cover the need of the market of goods and goods. 
    "The Minister of Industry, Eng. Mohamed Shiaa al-Sudani, presided over a meeting of the committee of the Economic Affairs Committee of the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers as a member of the general inspectors of ministries, Finance and water resources and industry, to discuss the mechanisms of releasing assets frozen banks since the ninth of April 2003, amounting to 122 billion dinars and belonging to the companies of the ministry.
    "The meeting touched on the issue of facilities provided by banks before 2003, amounting to 21 billion dinars with interest, as well as the share of the Treasury of the profits of companies for previous years," explaining "the recommendation of the Committee to support the national industry and mitigate the procedures to claim companies losing their previous obligations of quotas Treasury of profits for years before 2013 ". 
    Al-Shammari added that "the recommendation also included not to exhaust the financial situation of companies and give them the opportunity to develop their business through the adoption of several options, including the launch of frozen bank balances and the establishment of positive points to serve the objectives of the ministry to activate its activity by providing financial resources to secure some production lines, In the national industry, with the need to adopt the companies of the ministry on their own capacity to develop their production lines.

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 9:03 pm