Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muqtada al-Sadr announces the "liberation" of the Green Zone and calls on the Iraqis: Rise to change

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muqtada al-Sadr announces the "liberation" of the Green Zone and calls on the Iraqis: Rise to change Empty Muqtada al-Sadr announces the "liberation" of the Green Zone and calls on the Iraqis: Rise to change

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:55 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Muqtada al-Sadr announces the "liberation" of the Green Zone and calls on the Iraqis: Rise to change the political system[/size]

[size=45]On Sunday, the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, announced the "liberation" of the Green Zone in the center of the capital, Baghdad, while calling on Iraqis to "reform revolution."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sadr said, in a tweet to him on Twitter, that "the spontaneous, peaceful revolution that liberated the (green) region as a first stage is the golden opportunity for all of the people stigmatized by the fire of injustice, terrorism, corruption, occupation and dependency."[/size]
    [size=45]He added: "I hope that the tragedy of missing the first golden opportunity in 2016 will not be repeated. Yes, this is another opportunity to dispel the darkness, darkness, corruption, exclusivity in power, loyalty to the outside, quotas and sectarianism that have permeated Iraq's chest since its occupation and to this day."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sadr continued: “Yes, a great opportunity to fundamentally change the political system, the constitution, and the elections, which, if rigged in favor of the deep state, have become the best free and fair elections.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sadr addressed the Iraqi people by saying, "Oh, the free and proud people who love reform, democracy, citizenship, law, independence, sovereignty, prestige, and limiting arms to the hand of a strong, patriarchal state that imposes the law on itself before the poor and does not exclude the influential, militias and the like. You are all responsible and all of you are at stake...Either Iraq lofty among nations or a vassal Iraq controlled by the corrupt, vassal and those with worldly ambitions, and even moved by the hands of the outside, east and west.”[/size]
    [size=45]Yesterday, Saturday, large numbers of supporters of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, stormed the Iraqi parliament building, in the second storming in two days, and declared an open sit-in until those they described as "corrupt" were expelled.[/size]
    [size=45]In a new escalation, the protesters announced, today, the formation of a coordinating committee, which issued its first statement, and announced the vote for Sadr as governor of Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:48 pm