Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr calls for sit-ins near the Green Zone in coordination with the security forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr calls for sit-ins near the Green Zone in coordination with the security forces Empty Al-Sadr calls for sit-ins near the Green Zone in coordination with the security forces

Post by Rocky Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:23 pm

Al-Sadr calls for sit-ins near the Green Zone in coordination with the security forces

15:32 - 01/31/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the Sadrist movement [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , confirmed on Friday that the politicians have failed to form a non-controversial government, and some are still stalling, while calling for preparations for mass peaceful sit-ins near the Green Zone in coordination with the security forces.
    Al-Sadr said in a tweet that he had seen (The Information), “Once again, the politicians failed to form a non-controversial government and some of them still procrastinate to fulfill the legitimate demands of the demonstrators, but the legitimate demands of the people, namely, the trial of the corrupt with an impartial judiciary, an independent election commission and the approval of the desired election law as well. On the formation of a non-dialectical and non-subordinate government with independent ministers, not partisans, sectarian, sectarian, or militia, and the independence and sovereignty of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and early, fair elections in the coming months.
    He added, "I find it in the interest to renew the peaceful reform revolution, through the following mass popular peaceful demonstration in the capital, as it is the center of the decision ... to pressure the politicians to form the government according to the aspirations of the authority and the people and to prepare for mass peaceful sit-ins near the Green Zone and in coordination with the heroic national security forces."
    Al-Sadr pointed out that "we have other escalating popular steps," calling for "discipline, peacefulness, non-blocking of roads, and the closure of educational and service institutions as you promised before, so we and you are advocates of reform."
    He continued, "Everyone in the arena of the protests is now your brothers, so do not disperse at all, with no chanting, no words, no deed ... nor my land, but I forbid my remembrance, but remember the homeland and say: The people want to save the homeland." End 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:53 pm