Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold prices fell to an unprecedented level in about a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold prices fell to an unprecedented level in about a month Empty Gold prices fell to an unprecedented level in about a month

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Aug 2022, 4:33 am

[size=35][size=35]Gold prices fell to an unprecedented level in about a month[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-08-22 | 02:49
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gold prices fell for the sixth consecutive session, on Monday, to reach their lowest level in more than three weeks, affected by the strength of the dollar and expectations that the Federal Reserve (the US central bank) would raise interest rates to curb the rise in inflation.

And the price of gold in spot transactions fell 0.1% to $ 1746.06 an ounce (an ounce) from 01:31 GMT, after it reached its lowest level since July 28 to $ 1743.83 in early Asian trading. Gold lost nearly 3% last week.

US gold futures fell 0.2% to $1,758.80.

The dollar rose 0.1% to its highest level in more than a month against rival currencies, making gold more expensive for buyers holding other currencies.

Economists in a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] poll said the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates by 50 basis points in September, amid expectations that inflation has reached its peak and growing fears of recession.

A series of US central bank officials said last week that the bank should continue raising borrowing costs to control high inflation.

Gold is very sensitive to rising US interest rates because it increases the opportunity cost of holding non-yielding gold.

As for other precious metals, the price of silver in spot transactions rose 0.2% to $ 19.06 an ounce, platinum fell 0.3% to $ 893.38 and palladium increased 0.2% to $ 2129.21, according to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 12:20 pm